Qualifications : License ou maîtrise en histoire, géographie ou équivalent. Certificat d’Aptitude au Professorat de l’Enseignement, ou qualification équivalente
Expérience : Au moins 3 ans dans un établissement scolaire du secondaire (collège/lycée)
Langue(s) : Anglais langue maternelle
Description : ICE is an International school where History and Geography is taught in 2 languages where 1 teacher provides instruction in one language and the 2nd teacher with the other language; French and English. The curriculum is developed by and shared between the 2 teachers of the same grade level.
School(s): Lycée Français International and ICE, AFLEC, Dubai, UAE
Language(s): English native level
– Continue to follow-up on the development and sharing of the curriculum with French counterpart
– Teach several secondary grade levels
– Work collaboratively with colleagues to promote a cohesive and supportive learning environment, sharing best practices and contributing to the overall success of the school
– Stay informed about advancements in education, attend workshops, and actively engage in professional development opportunities to continually enhance teaching skills.
– Effective classroom management, open communication with parents, various teaching practices including differentiated instruction.
Date d’emploi : Immédiat
Contrat : Plein temps